Are you fully charged? Chapter 5 Review
In Chapter 5, Rath explains the importance of many different topics but some of the ones that stuck with me the most is the ensuring that you find something that you enjoy to do and are good at as a career. People spend a lifetime trying to fix their weaknesses to become a well-rounded individually instead of embracing their strengths. Another recurring point that Rath constantly touches on is making your life meaningful and step you can do to achieve that goal. In the text, He encourages people to make a different in other people lives. The way to do that is to use your strengths to influence others. I relate to this because growing up in Northern Pennsylvania in the small city of Erie, there is a large number of diversity from people of all different walks of life. I have always been a very personable person that has the ability to get along with anyone. This ability has influences my everyday world in many different aspects. I have helped people everyday of my life, helping them overcome really difficult problems in life and they have helped me too. Even though I am not in a career yet, I know that having this ability will help for years to come.
Comments
Post a Comment